P & F Committee
- To encourage close contact, cooperation and good communication between parents, teachers, administrators and students through nominations to official school bodies (eg. School Council, Resources/Finance Committees.)
- To assist in raising funds for additional equipment and/or projects.To provide a social network within the school community (eg. dinners, trivia night, morning teas).
- To act in a supportive role for families and parents, especially in times of need.
- To provide a forum for discussion and direct parents to appropriate people/bodies when necessary and
- To provide a voice to be heard on behalf of all parents.
The group meets monthly. At the meetings many things are discussed including the events which have have run during the past month, the format of upcoming events, and otehr relevant topics.
Parents & Friends News:
Parents & Friends News is included in The Link.
Parent Participation Surveys:
A survey is sent out at the start of the year, asking parents to indicate what types of activities they may be able to help with. The coordinators of P&F activities recruit helpers from the lists produced from these surveys, your response to the survey is invaluable.
In recent years we have been very successful raising money.